Tuesday, April 28, 2015

SBI PO 2015: Letter to the Manager requesting for granting loan

So, we are presenting to an Formal Letter on "Write a letter to a Manager of a Bank requesting for granting loan for further studies". 

ABC
Block – J 88/3,
Nirman Vihar,
Delhi



Date: 17-06-2014



To,
The Manager,
Bank of Rajasthan,
Delhi

Subject-Application for the loan for studies

Sir,

I have come to know that your Bank provides loans to deserving students to pursue higher studies. I should like to be considered for grant of loan under this scheme.

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I have qualified the entrance test for engineering I am keen to join this course. But I belong to a poor family. Hence, my father cannot afford the expenses of my higher studies.



Therefore, I request you to kindly grant necessary loans for my higher studies. I promise you that I shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the loan . I will be happy to produce certificates and documents
Which you may require in this connection .

Looking forward to receive an earlier and favourable reply.

Yours faithfully,
Shashank Maheshwari

No comments: