Sunday, May 31, 2015

SBI PO 2015: Letter to airlines inquiring about the Lost Luggage

Dear Sirs,

I was one of the passengers who took the flight from Mumbai to Delhi on 5th May, 2015. Unfortunately, my suitcase did not come out after the flight. Although I have explained this Mr. Narang who was in charge at the Luggage Claim Office I have not heard from him as of now.

My suit case is grey Samsonite whose size is 10 x 95 cm. There are 3 steckers on one side and 1 heart shaped stecker on the other side. My initials "AR" are also written on both sides.

There are a few books and a copy of my thesis in that suitcase, which I need for the conference on 19 May.

So, I would deeply appreciate it if you could give me a prompt reply at your most convenient. My flight number, luggage claim number and address are written below.

Flight No : NH 101
Luggage Claim No : 00026
Address : XYZ, Laxmi Nagar,
New Delhi
Ph No. - 0123456789


Yours Faithfully,
Akshay Rajan


No comments: