Thursday, November 26, 2015

Interview Experience: RRB

Experience - 1

Venue - Dehradun
Date - 17th November

Introduction - Tell me about yourself in one minute?

Banking Sector - What is financial inclusion and how it can help our economy?
Current Affairs - Name home minister of state ?

Educational Background - Favourite subject?

Family Background - No question

Hobbies/Area of Interest - What are your hobbies. Questions related to hobbies?

Professional Experience - No experience

Miscellaneous -
What is sewa kendra?
Prime minister who never visited parliament?
How you can help rural people?
How you can help farmers?
What is use of your B.Tech qualification in banks?


Experience - 2

I am Sridharan Kumar from Tamil Nadu. My Interview happened on 16th Nov at Virudhu Nagar, Tamil Nadu for IT Officer scale 2. My interview experience is given below. After initial document verification and finger print check, I was called for Interview.

3 men and 1 woman was there in the interview panel.

Banking Sector : Asked about Jan Dhan Yojana, Financial Inclusion, Empowering rural areas economically

Current Affairs : No questions

Educational Background : Basic information

Family Background : Basic information

Hobbies / Area of Interest : No questions

Professional Experience : The female interviewer asked me the nature of work am doing, my experience, how my experience is going to help rural people, etc.

Miscellaneous : Asked about paddy and sugarcane crops and details about them. Asked whether I am willing to relocate to rural area from urban area. Asked whether I am ready to move to less salary job when compared to my current job.


Overall, the interview was smooth. No technical questions were asked. They wanted to know whether the candidate is ready to serve in rural areas.


No comments: