Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Mission CGL Mains 2015 : Active/Passive Quiz Part - II

1. I don’t like people keeping we waiting.
(A) I don’t like people are kept me waiting.
(B) I don’t like people were kept me waiting.
(C) I don’t like being kept waiting
(D) I don’t like people are being kept waiting

2. Has a dog ever bitten you?

(A) Has a dog ever bites you?
(B) Have you ever been bitten by a dog?
(C) You are bitten by a dog
(D) Have you ever being bitten by a dog?

3. They will ask you a lot of questions at the interview.
(A) You will be asked a lot of questions at the interview
(B) You are asked a lot of questions at the interview
(C) You are being asked a lot of questions at the interview
(D) You were being asked a lot of questions at the interview

4. Our colleague was given a gift when she retired.
(A) Our colleague give us a gift when she retired
(B) Our colleague was given a gift by us when she retired
(C) A gift was given to our colleague when she retired
(D) We gave our colleague a gift when she retired

5. The thief climbed over the wall without being seen-
(A) The wall was climbed over by the thief without being seen
(B) The thief was climbed over the wall without being seen
(C) Without being seen, the thief climbed over the wall
(D) The thief climbed over the wall without any one seeing him

6. Do you understand what I mean?
(A) What I mean……………….is that understood by you
(B) Was what I mean understood by you?
(C) Is what I “mean understood by you?
(D) What I mean is understood by you?

7. Whom does he look for?
(A) He is looked after for whom?
(B) Who is looked for by whom?
(C) Who is looked for by him?
(D) He is looked after by whom?

8. They say that you did that.
(A) You are told to do that
(B) You are advised to do that
(C) You did that said by them
(D) You are said to have done that

9. I am doing sums.
(A) Sums are done by me
(B) Sums are being done by me
(C) I must be doing the sums
(D) Sums must be done by me

10.The noise of the traffic kept me awake.
(A) I was kept awake by the noise of the traffic
(B) The traffic kept me awake by the noise
(C) I kept myself awake due to the noise of the traffic
(D) I remained awake by the noise of the traffic

Answers:-
1.C
2.B
3.A
4.D
5.D
6.C
7.C
8.D
9.B
10.A

No comments: